Sunday, October 17, 2010

Welcome

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!

I'm quite excited about starting this new blog.  I've been looking for something to do to get back into writing again, and especially writing about things I enjoy.  I have no idea why it took me so long to figure it out, but at least I have now!

What will this blog be about you ask?  Simple, reviews and critiques of movies!  Now, I know there are a lot of movie reviews out there, but there are also just as many opinions as well.  And that's what this blog is about, MY opinion on movies, both old and new.

I'm not reserving this blog to just the newest movies out on the market because there are so many great movies that deserve to be 'brought back to life' so to speak.

I have a lot of great things planned for this blog, including themed blogging wherein I post several movie reviews that all feature a particular actor/actress, or era, or genre, or whatever mood strikes me!

One thing for sure, my reviews will be honest and forthcoming.  I greatly welcome comments and suggestions!  Got a movie you want me to review, then throw the suggestion at me, I just might do it!

Most of all, enjoy and if you haven't seen the movie I've written a review on, maybe watch it and give me your thoughts as well!

Thanks,
TT

AdlandPro Worlds Classifieds


Get Linked from 15,000+ sites with one click
.

No comments:

Post a Comment